NDE

Okay, so this one is going to get weird, even for me. Last night I had a near death experience. I had the worst migraine of my life that could not be quieted through any of the measures available to me. It had all the markings of a typical migraine: intense pain, light sensitivity, nausea, etc., but this was so intense that I became paralyzed and felt my body begin to shut down. It began at my stomach and radiated out as if someone had spilled a glass of water on a hard surface. The closer it got to my head the more afraid I was and the more aware I was that I was fading away into nothing. I tried to call out for Matt but as I was paralyzed I couldn’t. I was able to tell my brain “You are dying. You are not ready to die.” and I thought about my sweet daughter and husband who would find my body in the morning. I faded out for I don’t know how long, and eventually I came back. There was a tunnel I guess, but there was no light. The tunnel led to nothing but darkness. There was no afterlife. There was nothing. I woke this morning (I am so happy to have woke this morning) a changed person. I don’t know how it has changed me, though. I am very sad and things seem surreal. What do I do with this information? I think it has changed how I perceive myself and others, but I just don’t know how. There is nothing after death. I don’t know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different

My Tribe